After 14 years of living on Skye, artist Marion Boddy-Evans now has a studio in Aberdeenshire near Turriff. Marion is known for her vibrant colours, atmospheric seascapes, and expressive floral paintings, not to forget her rainyday sheep. Energetically applied paint conveys the fast-changing weather and light conditions in the north of Scotland.
- Website & studio blog: www.marion.scot
- Instagram: marionboddyevans
- Free newsletter: subscribe
- Commissions welcome
- Studio visits by appointment only
- On Skye, prints available at Dandelion Designs & Images Gallery in Stein